[TxMt] Re: Bundle newbie and erlang

Andrea Crotti kerny404 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:48:20 UTC 2008

Well in general I would like to get for every bundle I use a doc string when
I type ^-h on a function.

In particular I was trying to do this with erlang, I found that web page who
explains every module and I tried to put things together.
Now if I select a name of a module it works, but if I select
module:function it doesn't, because:
1. the ADDR is just setting as the OFF (just a bash script problem)
2. to reach an anchor on the web page I would also need the cardinality.

So then I'm not an expert of bundles and erlang also, but I'd like to learn
and I'm trying to see if I find something useful...

I would just like to have any hint to make this command which may be useful
to others also...

Thanks