[TxMt] xcode bundle: "Executable doesn't exist"

AndreBerg andre.berg at email.de
Sat May 31 04:41:49 UTC 2008

I have the same problem, but with me its the other way round... it looks for
a debug dir but the target is actually built using the Release config.

I tried setting TM_BUILDSTYLE to Debug in the Shell Variables preferences
tab but that didn't help unfortunately.

If I only understood Ruby better I might even figure out where in
"/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Xcode.tmbundle/Support/bin/run_xcode_target.rb"
it does the selection of the build config and based on what....

Andre