[TxMt] CLI mate utility crash Leopard 10.5.3

Joseph Pecoraro joepeck02 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 23:17:25 UTC 2008

> I upgraded yesterday, and its been working fine also.
>
> Armon Dadgar
>
> On May 30, 2008, at 2:39 AM, Alexy Khrabrov wrote:
>
>> Just upgraded to 10.5.3, mate works fine for me so far...
>>
>> Alexy

It works fine for me, however my first boot in 10.5.3 I had some
really incredible and indescribable things that happened.  Ranging
from the keyboard being lost on some applications, to finder crashing
when opening files, quicklook didn't work and like 20 other really
bizarre and crazy things.

The point I'm trying to make is that when I finally decided to reboot
after the original 10.5.3 boot, everything is running smoothly.  Us
Mac users tend to never reboot so try giving that a shot. =)

Good Luck,
Joe