[TxMt] Auto-Format XHTML

Joseph Pecoraro joepeck02 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:49:45 UTC 2008

Hello Dennis,

Have you tried the "Tidy" command in the HTML Bundle?

If the syntax highlighter is set the HTML (ctrl + option + shift + h)
then you can quickly call the Tidy command by using the keyboard
shortcut ctrl + shift + h.  Or from the menus go Bundles > HTML > Tidy
(should be at the bottom).

Give that a shot and if it does something you don't like maybe we can
find something better.

- Joe P