[TxMt] Does a clickable xml outline exist (like jedit sidekick or eclipse outline)?

Rick rickcr at gmail.com
Wed May 28 00:29:57 UTC 2008

For editing xml, I'm really missing a clickable outliner of the xml document
that lets me easily jump to different nodes. I know TextMate isn't an IDE
but I would love this functionality (it's in jedit as well as part of the
sidekick plugin.) Here's a screen shot of Eclipse's outline view of an xml
document http://img.skitch.com/20080528-f34dyh22e7sm7j7h218ymaqtxm.jpg

It doesn't look like xmlMate bundle has this kind of functionality. Does it
exist in some other bundle out there?

Thanks

--
Rick