[TxMt] TextMate hangs when editing an ActionScript3 file

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Mon May 26 14:38:30 UTC 2008

> http://pastie.textmate.org/private/pdc7ncce9weyg2myz8uqba Hangs
> TextMate

I can't replicate the hang, but looking at the link you're not using
the ActionScript 3 language - hence the missing package color. As
there's no way for TextMate to know whether it should use AS3 or AS2
it picks the first in the list - AS2. There's two ways to change this,
the language pop-up menu in the bottom of the edit window, or via ctrl-
alt-shift-a.

> http://pastie.textmate.org/private/ecrerngickkuhu2c3dsyjq CDATA end
> block
> not being spotted

Again, I'm not having problems here.

It's a long shot but have you downloaded and installed my ActionScript
Utilities bundle? There's a language file in that I was using to test
ideas with. I've recently deleted it but the changes may not be in the
zip that's on my blog.

Cheers,
Simon