[TxMt] TextMate hangs when editing an ActionScript3 file

Lee Henson lee.m.henson at gmail.com
Sat May 24 10:52:01 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm just starting using TextMate and at the same time starting to learn
Flex/ActionScript 3. I've got a project that I was previously working on in
FlexBuilder, and I have managed to get that to build and run through
TextMate. I can open mxml files and make changes absolutely fine there, but
if I go into a .as file and try to make any sort of alteration then TextMate
hangs and I have to Force Quit.

Anyone seen this before, or have an idea?

Cheers