[TxMt] Add a comment region

Baluta Cristian cristi.baluta at gmail.com
Thu May 22 10:12:41 UTC 2008

why commant+/ is adding a tab for each call?
public static function main () {
ColorShortcuts.init();
DisplayShortcuts.init();
SoundShortcuts.init();
CurveModifiers.init();
TextShortcuts.init();
FilterShortcuts.init();

ColorShortcuts is at correct possition, the other five are going one tab at
the right evertime i press the shortcut.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Hans-Joerg Bibiko <bibiko at eva.mpg.de>
wrote:

> On 22 May 2008, at 08:20, crag wrote:
>

>> I did. Also searched the help file. I also looked at every menu item. Can
>> you
>> point to where in the book the key-combo is?
>>

>> command+/
>>

> Always a good starting point for looking a specific command is to use
> Bundles > Select Bundle Item        CTRL+APPLE+T
>
> then start to type a significant word describing what are you looking for.
>
> E.g. if you type "comment" probably the first item in the list will be
> yours.
>
> Furthermore if you are looking for a command which counts words etc. simply
> type "count".
>
> --Hans

Cristi
www.ralcr.com