[TxMt] Find Dialog - History List - keyboard "problem"

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue May 20 07:14:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

I run TM 1.5.7 (1464) on 10.5.2 ppc.

I'm a keyboard person. If I open the standard Find Dialog and I would
like to choose a previous used Find pattern, I press ARROW-DOWN to
open the history list; then I go to my desired pattern; and finally to
select it I press ENTER or RETURN. But pressing ENTER/RETURN not only
selects my pattern but also starts the Find/Replace process, which can
be a bit annoying caused by the issue that I didn't choose my replace
pattern yet.

Is there a way in TM 1 or TM 2 to get rid of the "tiny problem"?
Meaning, if the history list is open ENTER/RETURN _only_ selects the
list item?

Many thanks,

Hans