[TxMt] Re: Double-click and option-arrow have started behaving strangely

Michael Glassford glassfordm at gmail.com
Wed May 14 18:20:37 UTC 2008

Tobias Jung wrote:
> At 13:02 Uhr -0400 14.05.2008, Michael Glassford wrote:
>>  The behavior of double-click and option-arrow have recently changed
>>  for me (only in TextMate), and I'm finding the new behavior really
>>  annoying.
>
> Did you maybe accidently add a space character to Preferences -> Text
> Editing -> Word Characters? Maybe at the end of the line so you'll only
> see it when you place the cursor into the input field...
>
> Kind regards,
> Tobias Jung

It appears that I did; removing the space fixes the problem. Thanks! I
wasn't even aware of that setting (I'm sure I've seen it before, but I
never used it and so forgot about it).

What is it normally? Mine contained only a space, so apparently I
accidentally replaced the original setting completely.

Mike