[TxMt] A GitMate? Sharing the same keyboard shortcut for SVN, GIT..

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Tue May 13 13:33:53 UTC 2008

On May 13, 2008, at 8:43 AM, Adam Strzelecki wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to ask if there's anything like GitMate that does folder
> icons same as SVNMate?

No. Yet I pine.

> 2nd thing is if it would be possible to share same shortcut ⌃⇧A
> for SVN, GIT and all versioning bundles.
> Since they are exclusive -> folder may either contain just .git
> or .svn subfolder, the ⌃⇧A menu could display/trigger its items
> relatively to presence of those folders somehow.

Allan has repeatedly said that something like that is a goal for TM2.
TM2 will be released sometime in the 21st century. Probably.

While technically possible in TM1, it would require rewriting the
entire Subversion and Git bundles.
Feel free to fork the bundles and make it happen. Personally, I'm just
going to wait for TM2.

> Regards,
> --
> Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|

Also, there is a Git GUI that I've been working on as a proof of
concept for my GuiMate bundle.
http://github.com/subtleGradient/persistent-asynchronous-script-runner/tree/Lighthouse

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—