[TxMt] SVNMate looses svn-managed folder badges, when they contain unmanaged file

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Tue May 13 12:34:12 UTC 2008

Hello,

This report is mostly to Ciarán, who deserve great thanks for making
great TM plugin.
I've reported this problem on http://ciaranwal.sh/2007/12/07/svnmate-update-2

But since there's no response I believe Ciarán might missed that, so I
just want to report that some of the folders and files that are
supposed to be under SVN control have no badges at all.
This happens when SVN controlled folder contains the unmanaged file
(out of version control) + few other files under version control,
folder badge is missing (removed), also parent folder looses badge
too. IMHO there’s something wrong with badge inheritance.
Also there’s missing badge for files marked as “!” (svn status) and
when there’s such a file in the folder all other SVN files loose badges.

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|