[TxMt] TextMate crash with Plain Text file

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Tue May 13 12:27:50 UTC 2008

> If you want just if you can recreate it, mail me and I'll send the
> file.
> It's 900k
Can you zip it and add to bug report, then everybody can have a play :)
If not possible please send it to me by mail, I'm interested in
blowing my TM away ;P

I think there's something wrong in TM parser memory consumption...
yesterday I got 11MB file eating over 500 MB of physical RAM with
"Text" bundle, and now you got 900k file eating all your memory.
Can you tell what is language of this file, is it "Plain Text"?, if
yes it means there's something in TM parser/syntax highlighter that
get exploited with "Text" bundle and certain files.
For sure TM should have some memory limits per single file, and popup
some warning & kill syntax highlight thread for the file that
overcomes this limit.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|