[TxMt] Subversion commit gets stuck when password is required

Peter Haza peter.haza at gmail.com
Sun May 11 14:19:46 UTC 2008

I think you can cancel processes with ⌘C or ⌘., but anyway, this is
a well known problem and there's been a lot
work done by Luke Daley a.k.a. alkemist on IRC to enable TM to
actually request password if necessary.

I think it will be shipped shortly (I think it's being tested with
bleeding _bleeding_ edge (tm))

ph