[TxMt] Mercurial bundle - abort: There is no Mercurial repository here (.hg not found)!

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Wed May 7 02:01:08 UTC 2008

On 4 May 2008, at 13:56, Oktay Acikalin wrote:

> Am 04.05.2008 um 01:06 schrieb Kevin Horton:
>> […]http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-November/023219.html
>>
>> But I don't understand the discussion, nor how to apply it to my
>> project.  How can I create a TextMate project that has files from
>> several different nested directories, without having the Mercurial
>> bundle fail to work?
>
> i've investigated it a bit but found no time to go further. so no
> solution over here. perhaps the author of the bundle or someone else
> who is into bundle-development could take a look - that would be
> great.

Coincidentally I made reference to how these virtual groups on-top of
the file system complicates commands a few days ago¹ and said it was
one of the motivating factors to simply not support it in the future.

So don’t expect a fix for this, sorry.

¹ http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2008-April/025254.html