[TxMt] what is 'qri' and why is it messing up my Ruby Documentation feature?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon May 5 20:30:34 UTC 2008

When I press Control-H in a Ruby document, I don't get documentation on
what's selected; instead, I get an error message like this:

/usr/local/bin/qri:17: undefined method `require_gem' for main:Object
(NoMethodError)

This just recently started happening (perhaps after updating some gems).
'qri' itself may have been updated, as its date is April 23.

What is 'qri'? It seems to be what's broken; if I just say "qri" in the
Terminal I get the same message.

Meanwhile, 'ri' works just fine in the Terminal.

Thx -

m.
--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!