[TxMt] Re: sofwrap

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Thu May 1 20:38:57 UTC 2008

> Whether this will be implemented any time soon, or ever, is an open
> question, but several months ago we had some good discussions on
> ##textmate about how to make the most incredible indented softwrap
> the world has ever seen.

IMHO any kind of soft-wrap indent would be better than nothing.
Everyone of us has a dream of superb incredible indented soft-wrap,
but still something as simple as "last line indention" or "last line +
one indention" (this is my favorite) would make us all much happier
anyway.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|