[TxMt] Ruby templates disappeared; Python Company setting

James Gray james at grayproductions.net
Sun Mar 30 21:28:21 UTC 2008

On Mar 30, 2008, at 3:33 PM, TwoDs wrote:

> On Mar 30, 2008, at 11:28 AM, TwoDs wrote:
>
>> James Gray-7 wrote:
>>>

>>> Anyway, you can get the old template files with:
>>>
>>>  svn export -r 8274 http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/
>>> Ruby.tmbundle/Templates
>>>
>>> James Edward Gray II
>>>

>> Thanks James. Now how do I get Ruby to show up as an option in "File/
>> New
>>> From Template/..." ?
>
>> Just install the template.  Place it in ~/Library/Application
>> Support/
>> TextMate/Ruby.tmbundle/Templates.
>>
>> James Edward Gray II
>
> I did that (isn't that what the SVN export does?);

Ah, my bad.  It should have, yes.

You are seeing this problem because the Ruby bundle remembers that we
deleted this item.  To get around that replace ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Templates/Ruby Script/
info.plist with the version attached to this message.  It gives the
template a new ID the bundle will not recognize.

James Edward Gray II