[TxMt] DIALOG2 - alert: display as sheet > suggestion

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Mar 26 16:30:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

I optimized the code a bit and I changed the following:

- option -i (--icon) FILE PATH to any kind of an image, displays a
user-defined icon; if nothing found it shows the default one

- option -h (--header) sets the window title; if not a sheet

- option -c (--color) sets the background color; passed as #RRGGBBAA
(alpha only for sheets)

- if no button is specified now the returnCode is 0

- option -e (--sheet) displays as sheet works now also at HTML output
windows via TextMate.system

- option -e now returns a clean plist

- I simplified the notation for the alert style; now you can write "-s
w" or "-s war" or "-s warnung" to set it to "warning" (only the first
character disambiguates the style)

Here's a tiny example: