[TxMt] Edit in TextMate… and latest (Safari 3.1) WebKit

Jay Soffian jaysoffian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 11:51:12 UTC 2008

Bummer, looks like Edit in TextMate… is not working properly from
Mail.app (or likely any WebView) since the Safari 3.1 install. The
content of the WebView is not transferred to TextMate. The MacVim folks
actually mailed me about it since they're using a modified version of
Edit in TextMate… with MacVim. Anyway, I won't be able to look into the
matter for a couple weeks in-case someone else wants to take a crack and
send Allan a patch.

j.