[TxMt] Drag'n'Drop Finder/Project Drawer to TM

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Mar 25 09:52:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

maybe this is a general issue.

I'm working a lot with bash/perl scripts. Sometimes I would like to
drag'n'drop a file from the Finder or from the Project Drawer to my
current document to only insert the relative/absolute file path plus
name. Up to now it is "only" possible to insert the content of that
file which is very useful. How about to use SHIFT drag'n'drop to
insert the relative file path and OPT drag'n'drop to insert the
absolute file path. Of course, the drag'n'drop commands specified in
bundles come first.

The only solution I found is to generate a drag'n'drop command, File
Types: *, Scope: empty, and handle the insertion stuff by myself.

--Hans