[TxMt] navigate by code block

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:04:23 UTC 2008

On 3/21/08, Tim Harper <timcharper at gmail.com> wrote:
> ctrl-option-b
>  command-shift-b (selecting things enclosed by braces, parenthesis,
>  curly braces)
>
>  Also, in ruby, if I want to select a function, I put my cursor over
>  the "def" keyword, and press shift-option-down.  It selects all the
>  way down to "end".

That's not what it really does. It really appears to be finding
something below with the same indentation level, or quoting the help
file:

"Using arrow up/down with ⌥ will move the caret to the first/last row
in the current column. Hold down ⇧ to get it selected."

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/