[TxMt] Something like flymake possible for TextMate?

Johannes Beigel johannes.beigel at brainbot.com
Mon Mar 17 09:58:50 UTC 2008

Am 14.03.2008 um 18:37 schrieb Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient:
> Well, there might be a way to do it.
> There's a little-used feature called the Web Preview Window
> available in the Windows menu.
> It has a drawer with options for filtering the current document
> through a shell script and then displaying the results.
> You can have it run x.x number of seconds after and change.

That's definitely good to know about! Maybe, if I find the time, I'll
make something like PyCheckMate which works with the Web Preview Window.

It would be even cooler thoug (and that's the main reason people use
flymate w/ emacs) if you could highlight the warnings/errors inside
the buffer you're editing. But I guess that's not so easily
accomplishable at least with the current version of TextMate.

Regards,
Jojo