[TxMt] Modding TM's built-in browser

Laudun John jlaudun at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 16:17:20 UTC 2008

I do almost all my writing in TM these days, using MultiMarkdown, and
then simply preview using the built-in browser to get pretty pages to
print when I need to. The built-in browser does a great job of
respecting left and right margins as set in style sheet, but it cares
not one whit for top and bottom margins and so when I print I get text
that starts at the very top and runs to the very bottom of the page.
Is there a way to change this within my little TM universe? Outputting
to a browser like Safari means I get all of Safari's headers and
footers, which I don't need.

john