[TxMt] save as copy

(((Bonsai Studio))) - Giuseppe giuseppe at bonsai-studio.net
Wed Mar 12 15:05:40 UTC 2008

I would ask for an edit to the command if possible.
Can the path of the file be set to the current file location so that I
can just add a date to the file name such as 20080312 and save it in
the same folder of the working file?
I am asking for that since I normally work with packages, so I am not
able to see their content in the finder.

Thanks in advance anyway, the command is really useful.