[TxMt] Updated: Javascript Tools, now with YUI! Compressor

john muhl lists at johnmuhl.com
Tue Mar 11 21:50:48 UTC 2008

The bundle includes v2.3.5 of the YUI! Compressor which weighs in at
about 900k, making an already large bundle a little larger. I've bound
the command to ⌃⌘C to keep it consistent with the other compression
commands.

If you've not already heard about the YUI! Compressor more information
is available at the YUI! Developer site[1]. It's a lot like Dean
Edwards' Packer but without the eval() and a different variable
renaming scheme (which seems to improve gzip efficiency).

(The bundle is nearly 2mb compressed so I've made it available for
download[2] instead of attaching it directly to the list)

john

[1]: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/compressor/
[2]: http://from.johnmuhl.com/JavaScript Tools.tmbundle.zip