[TxMt] Re: Spinning Ball of Terror when auto-completing references

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:30:24 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Niels Kobschaetzki
<n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  For a long time I'm using the auto-completion of the LaTeX-bundle. I
>  have a bib-file with 290 entries and I want to use the auto-completion
>  of the bundle, soon after pressing escape for auto-completion there
>  are 3 ruby-processes in activity monitor to be seen that take up
>  altogether 180% of the processor (dual core ;) ) and no
>  auto-completion happens.
>  What can I do to track down and solve the problem?

Just noticed something different:
Using auto-completion once opens one ruby-process that takes up 100%,
killing Textmate and using autocompletion after re-opening opens a
second one with 100% and so on…

I'm using TM 1.5.7 (1455) with an actual svn-checkout on Mac OS 10.5.2

Niels