[TxMt] HTML output cache question

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Thu Mar 6 12:11:18 UTC 2008

On 6 Mar 2008, at 11:37, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:

> [...]
> I wrote an HTML doc /bla.html containing a button which does
> javascript "location.replace(file:///bla.html)" and the meta tags
> for no-cache, expires=0 etc.

Try use tm-file: instead. Quoting the manual:

     Due to a (presumed) security restriction with WebKit it is not
possible to
     have the HTML output redirect, link or reference files on your
disk via
     the file: URL scheme. Instead you can use the tm-file: URL
scheme, which
     works exactly like file:, but does not have this cross-scheme
restriction.