[TxMt] TextMate, Changes.app, and Mercurial

Tim Lahey tim.lahey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:10:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just purchased a new computer which has
enabled me to switch over to using
Changes.app for my diff uses. Unfortunately,
the TextMate integration assumes Subversion
for version control whereas I use Mercurial.

I've made the suggested additions as mentioned
on the Changes Wiki and everything works great
from the command line, but the TextMate integration
is failing me. I'm not familiar enough with either
the Changes or the Mercurial bundle to make the
changes, so I'm appealing to the TextMate community
for help.

Is there some way I can either switch the Changes
bundle to use Mercurial or alternatively, switch the
Mercurial bundle to use chdiff and my merge script
instead of just diff?

Thanks,

Tim Lahey