[TxMt] Re: Shortcut Alt+Shift+S conflict
bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sat Jun 21 15:21:22 UTC 2008
On 21.06.2008, at 17:13, EDi_nabi wrote:
> I'm a fresh user of TextMate, and I have a little problem. By
> default there
> is something assigned to the Alt+Shift+S keys combination. This
> prints a message:
> cat: /tmp/TextMate-ScratchSnippet.txt: No such file or directory
> The problem is that this keys combination is also a combination for
> Polish letter "Ś", so it's difficult to write regular Polish text.
> Is there
> a way to turn this shortcut off?
- open the Bundle Editor (Bundles > Bundle Editor > Show Bundle Editor)
- open the submenu called "TextMate" on the left side
- look for the command "Insert"
- click on it
- on the right side you'll see Activation: Key Equivalent
- click on OPTION+SHIFT+S and click at the 'x' right of the shortcut
to delete that shortcut
More information about the textmate