[TxMt] Re: How to target my AS3 class library when compiling from Textmate?

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Mon Jun 16 19:44:16 UTC 2008

> I am guessing it's in the flex-config.xml file or maybe the project
> specific project-config.xml file?

Either of those options would work, with the flex-config.xml  file
being entirely global.

> Also, do I need to manually copy over classes I have used from my
> library into my project folder in order to share the project with
> other developers or is there an automated way of exporting the
> source files in this way?

For sharing source I recommend that you use a versioning/source
control system (ie subversion). Then check working copies of it out
into a library directory on each development machine, or, preferably
into each project (as the library should be developed separately this
will allow you to keep the project tied to specific revision if need
be).

Alternatively you could look into distributing your library to other
developers as a swc.

Cheers,
Simon