[TxMt] How to add Actionscript breakpoints?

Alistair Colling alistair.colling at fpp.net
Mon Jun 16 12:49:48 UTC 2008

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out how to add breakpoints to my AS3
code. I'm compiling using Simon Gregory's Flex/AS3 bundle using the
FCSH compiler.

Also I'd like to know what's a good debugger to use that I can pause
and execute my code with. I'm on a Mac so I can't use FlashDevelop
and I'd rather not buy a license for the Flex IDE.

Thanks guys,
Alistair

Alistair Colling
Interactive Developer

FPP Brand Communications (Newcastle upon Tyne)
The Courtyard
Dinsdale Place
Sandyford
Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1BD
Telephone: +44 (0)191 261 6662
Fax: +44 (0)191 233 2511

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.
It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender at the e-mail address above.
FPP Design Limited. Reg. Office: The Courtyard, Dinsdale Place, Sandyford, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1BD.
Registered Number 3775564. Registered in England and Wales. Visit our website at http://www.fpp.net/