[TxMt] Re: Textmate/Latex: Citation Inclusion does not work

n00by macvuk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 15:28:16 UTC 2008

> That should be set to the pathname to the main document itself, not
> its directory.

Sorry, of course it is set to the document, not the directory. My fault.

> Do you manage to get compilation to work, when the
> active document is not the main document but one of the children? If
> things are set up correctly, when you do that the main document will
> be compiled instead.

Yes, this is working fine. If I'm working on a children-document an I press
Apple-R, the main-document is compiled.

> Do you use any other mechanism to indicate in a child document, where
> the main document is, like %!TEX directives?

No, I just set the TM_LATEX_MASTER to the main document, that's all. (Both
in  the project prefs and the shell-variable in the TM-prefs). Could this be
an error? Or are there over ways to set "master" and "children"?