[TxMt] Web Preview Problems...

Brian H binarynomad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:21:24 UTC 2008

I seem to be having problems with my Web Preview in (Markdown/
MultiMarkdown).

I'm trying to use the "Image" link, but the web preview does not show
the image, but if I select "Markdown->MultiMarkdown->Generate Output
and Open in Browser" it works just fine.  I've tried specifying both a
full path and a relative path.

Also, if I try with the web preview, select "Show Source", save the
source to a HTML file, and then open the file, it shows both images
just fine.

   ## Normal Link Test ##

   An [example](http://www.google.com/ "Title")

   ## Image Link Test ##

   A full path image link: ![Image1](/Users/brian/Desktop/snap-01.png
"Image Title")

   A relative path image link: ![Image2](snap-01.png "Image Title")