[TxMt] Test

Thu Jun 12 09:51:58 UTC 2008

I moved the mailing list to a new server. I couldn’t migrate
individual user settings (other than digest/non-digest) so if you had
disabled mail delivery or similar, you’ll have to do that again and if
you had a list password, then that is now reset.

We may also have lost around 40 subscribers, at least if the number of
subscribers in Mailman’s web UI is correct.

Also, messages to the list sent in the last 8 hours or so have bounced
with “relay access denied”.

But other than that, everything went smooth :)