[TxMt] Re: Actual Forum?

Evan Berkowitz evan.berkowitz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:22:26 UTC 2008

I think we're all missing the most crucial mistake in this discussion:

The plural of forum is NOT forums.  It is fora.  Keep focused people,
we don't want to lose track of what's important.

--Evan "data, stadia, millennia, curricula, atria, bacteria, errata,
fulcra, memoranda, momenta, sera, FORA" Berkowitz