[TxMt] Re: Actual Forum?

Alexey Blinov nilcolor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:14:05 UTC 2008

Hi!
Here +1 vote for mailing list.
I like ability to read this even offline. Especially threads like this
(40+ messages for now).
And i'm sure forums are good for community of 1000+ ppl who write and
do it often. Say World of Warcraft forum -- its useless as mailing
list. But its good as forum: many categories, many authors, huge
amount of threads. And mods that can delete thread you didn't read yet
;)

-- Alexey