[TxMt] Re: Actual Forum?

- Giuseppe (Bonsai Studio) giuseppe at bonsai-studio.net
Tue Jul 29 08:13:04 UTC 2008

Google groups could be a solution just for that:
- I can receive emails and directly answer them getting an immediate
answer to my questions, just like we are doing now
- or I can just use the web interface for any reasons (I am not at my
Mac, or, like I do, I don't want to keep all emails in my email
application so I can consult the web repository, and so on)

Just my 2c, I vote for Google groups.