[TxMt] Re: GetBundles Request: GitHub Link / More info

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jul 24 13:41:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

please check out the latest GetBundles.tmbundle from the Review
repository.
I tried to implemented a 'More details' button or simply press SPACE.

Please note this is the FIRST trial ;)

For git stuff it shows all info about the repository and if available
the README file rendered as HTML.
For svn it shows 'svn info ...' stuff.

I wasn't able to implement a NSWebView in the NIB (I guess it only
works for plugins) but I found a way to display formatted text,
provide links, and partly images etc. by converting an HTML file into
a rtfd document which will be displayed in the NIB.

Comments?

--Hans