[TxMt] Re: Tester wanted for the new bundle "GetBundles"

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sat Jul 19 09:37:23 UTC 2008

On 18.07.2008, at 22:27, James Hicks wrote:

> The workings are solid but the GUI doesn't feel very mac like, would
> be very pleased if some Interface Builder genius could make it feel
> more at home on my desktop.

Yes. The next I blevieve is that we need two different GUIs for Tiger
and for Leopard.
To use a textured window in Leipard is fine, but under Tiger it looks
ugly.
Together with the issue that Leopard comes with svn installed this
leads to a question:
Should we separate the bundle GetBundles into 'GetBundles' and
'GetBundles (Tiger)'?

--Hans