[TxMt] Re: Suggestion for DIALOG2 enhancement - interactive async windows

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Jul 9 09:01:20 UTC 2008

I forgot to mention why I need this new method.

The GetBundle script works with different repositories. I want to be
able to select a repo in order to display that one.
Furthermore if one selects a bundle in the table, I want to be able to
interrupt the update process for the descriptions in order to avoid
the destroying of my selection; and I want to be able to display more
info about that bundle, meaning author, revision, etc. which will be
downloaded only if the user selected one.

--Hans