[TxMt] Re: LaTeX (Sweave)/HTML/Markdown and Rdaemon (R)

Sean Anderson sc2ander at xcskier.com
Sat Jul 5 21:42:02 UTC 2008

> ... my idea was to combine LaTeX and Rdaemon. I wrote a new Language
> for LaTeX called "LaTeX Rdaemon". ...
>
> Are there any comments about my approach? What kind of side-effects
> could be expected?

I'm wondering what the best way would be to deal with tabular output?
Would you want to break out of verbatim and put it in a tabular
environment or just leave it as is?

I suppose you'd also have to break out of verbatim to print the figure.

> Would this be useful at all?

Definitely - I'd be keen to experiment with it when you're ready!

Sean