[TxMt] How to switch off the Shift+Option+S combination?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:02:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have modified my keyboard (Dvorak, if that matters) to produce the
following combinations:

Option + C -> č
Shift+Option+C -> Č
Option+S -> š
Shift+Option+S -> Š
(and some more).

This all works wonderful everywhere, except that Shift+Option+S in
TextMate results in something like
   cat: /tmp/TextMate-ScratchSnippet.txt: No such file or directory
The same actually happens when pressing that combination on US layout
(except that probably not many TextMate users ever need to type "Í" on
it) and no other key is problematic, only S.

My question is: where to turn that non-working feature off
(Shift+Option+S), so that I will be able to use that key combination
to get my character?

Thanks a lot,
   Mojca