[TxMt] Want to go all Mac but.....

Derek Belrose derekb at realgeeky.com
Wed Jan 30 17:46:36 UTC 2008

I by no means meant that that was the way to go.  He did ask if it
there was a way to convert project files.

I believe that if he has a decent project layout, it would be easier
that he create the projects as he needs to work on them by dragging
the project directories into the drawer and saving as a new project.
But if he wants to do it all at once, a quick script that takes 20
minutes or so might actually be quicker than the manual way.

-Derek