[TxMt] Ruby Bundle: Problem with Interpolated Regexp's

James Gray james at grayproductions.net
Wed Jan 30 03:54:34 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008, at 7:52 PM, Gerrit Kaiser wrote:

> Hi List,

Hello.

> I've encountered some issues with Ruby Regexp's and interpolation,
> specifically  Embedded code with #{}.
> Ruby allows embedded code inside Regexp literals, but the Ruby
> Bundle doesn't seem to recognise that fully. So I've changed the
> scope selector for the “Embedded Code…” snippet…

So your goal is to make it so that when you type a # in a regex
literal you get the full #{}?

> There's also the /o option to regex which changes how #{} blocks are
> interpolated, but that can probably be ignored.

The /o option means that the regex is only compiled once and will be
reused without reevaluating the expression in the future.  What affect
would you like TextMate to glean from this?

James Edward Gray II