[TxMt] texMate.py

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Jan 26 12:59:22 UTC 2008

Le 26 janv. 08 à 13:28, Brad Miller a écrit :

> Alain,
>
> latexmk is only used if it the preference for it is checked in the
> latex bundle preferences.  If latexmk is used any options you have
> specified are passed along to latexmk through the temporary rc file.

ok

in texMate.py and def run_latex, i put

     texin,tex = os.popen4("pdflatex --shell-escape -
interaction=nonstopmode -file-line-error-style"+" " +"/Users/ego/
Desktop/try/trytablor.tex")

I've the same problem but I see in the folder /try a .pdf file and
some others files but these files are removed.

I would like to keep these files, how to do this ?

os.popen4 ?? Is it possible to use another command ?

Regards Alain