[TxMt] Latex problem with the script python Typset

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Jan 25 23:44:58 UTC 2008

Now I'm sure : there is a problem with the python script

because with this command I can compile my file :

# Source some support functions we need.
. "${TM_SUPPORT_PATH}/lib/html.sh"

# Get the viewer program. Any program (that works with open -a <name>)
can be used,
# except 'html' which is reserved to mean the internal HTML window.
This is also the
# default option.
V=${TM_LATEX_VIEWER:=html}

# Set up some variables we need.
TEX=${TM_LATEX_COMPILER:=pdflatex}
EL=${TM_LATEX_ERRLVL:=1}
M=${TM_LATEX_MASTER:=$TM_FILEPATH}
DIR=`dirname "$M"`
FILE=`basename "$M"`
PDF="${FILE%.tex}.pdf"
CWD="`pwd`/"

# Switch to the right directory.
cd "$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY"
cd "$DIR"

# Prepare output window.
htmlHeader "Compiling LaTeX (file $FILE)"
echo '<h1>Compiling LaTeX...</h1>'

# Check if we actually have a tex compiler
require_cmd "$TEX" "You can either set the <tt>TM_LATEX_COMPILER</tt>
variable to the full path of your LaTeX compiler (e.g. <tt>/opt/local/
path of <tt>pdflatex</tt>."

# Function to close window if the error level is low enough.
close() {
	if (($RC <= $EL)); then closeWindow; fi
}

run_tex () {
  "$TEX" ${TM_LATEX_OPTIONS:=--shell-escape -interaction=nonstopmode -
file-line-error-style} "$1"
}

# Compile. Bail out on errors.
run_tex "$FILE" 2>&1