[TxMt] Commit bit on the Perl Bundle?

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Wed Jan 23 09:18:53 UTC 2008

Juan Falgueras wrote:
> *is not a working copy*.  I am not used to use cvs.  I wish TextMate had
> a gui interface for this rather important process:  to know the local
> changes with respect the original/current official bundles.
>
> What am I doing bad?

For starters, it's not CVS.  It's Subversion.  There's nothing on that "How To
Contribute" page which isn't just basic Subversion.  I would suggest starting
with a good Subversion tutorial.  It will make a lot more sense after that.
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Learning Subversion will be very useful for many more things than TextMate.

--
Robrt:   People can't win
Schwern: No, but they can riot after the game.