[TxMt] Blogging Bundle & WordPress Time Stamps

David F. Snyder dsnyder at txstate.edu
Sun Jan 20 16:58:20 UTC 2008

On 1/19/08 11:12 PM, "Mark N. Boszko" <mark at steamermedia.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else gotten this effect? ...
> ...which shows up as roughtly 4:30pm. If I edit a post multiple times,
> it keeps subtracting 5 hours ...

Yes, I've also had that effect. I've not looked into it yet, because if I
manually remodify the timestamp and repost it gets corrected. GMT is 5 hours
behind EST, so maybe the blog bundle is overcorrecting the time stamp on
re-edits? I'm in the central US zone and get 6 hours difference on my
re-posts. I'm using the html blog bundle.

Best wishes
David

³It will be well for us not to assume an attitude of condescension
towards the crowd. Because in the matter of looking without seeing we
are all about equal. We all go to and fro in a state of the observing
faculties which somewhat resembles coma. We are all content to look and
not see.² -- Arnold Bennett in ³The Author¹s Craft² (1914)

dsnyder at txstate.edu