[TxMt] Is there a way to search against directory name in "Go to file"?

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Tue Jan 8 23:00:11 UTC 2008

Yeah, I'm on a roll today with annoying questions :)

In Go To File, which I love, is there a way to have the pattern match
against the directory name and the file name?

For instance, I have a lot of files that all have the same name (eg
view.jsp), but they all live in different directories.

Scrolling through 60 different view.jsp's is a bit of a pain, so I was
curious if there's a way to narrow down the file based on directory?

Thanks again :)